Monday 14 May 2007

Existence

Existence is nearing completion. It would seem that this is the closing short to the film. I'd always planned two more, a musical set in a NOTLD senario with the Guy from animosity and then a piece call Karma Coda. Which is aptly named. I won't give any details on that just now, because I haven't given up on it yet. It would require the return of some cast members, which is really tough now, but I'm considering going anime with it. That's a bit more doable. I'm confident that I can get them on board for the voice work.

I just made and 18sec animation over the last 24hrs. It started as a test. No Zombies but it's got a demon from hell.

The trailer's coming. I'll likely through it up on YouTube and OnTheLot. Give me a week or two to shoot some new elements. It's gonna be a short in the film as well. Kinda.

And don't be shy with comments. I wanna' know what you think of things here, and "is it worth continuing this blog?"

No comments: